Our Easter Arts project is returning for the third year!
14 local artists have come together to produce 14 unique pieces of art which tell the story of the last hours of Jesus’ life. Local groups (like the Salvation Army hostel) Christian artists and other artists are contributing to the event. Each artist has created a dynamic art work to depict one of the 14 “stations” of the cross, all coming together to tell The Easter Story.
The exhibition will be available to view during Holy Week onward.
Running from Monday 26th March to Saturday 7th April at The Devonport Live Cafe
Our open evening is Tuesday 27th March 7 pm-8 pm. All welcome!
- Monday 26th March 9 am-4 pm
- Tuesday 27th March 9 am-4 pm
- Wednesday 28th March 9 am- 4 pm
- Thursday 29th March 9 am-4 pm
- Saturday 31st March 9 am-4 pm
- Tuesday 3rd April 9 am-4 pm
- Wednesday 4th April 9 am-4 pm
- Thursday 5th April 9 am-4 pm
- Friday 6th April 9 am-4 pm
- Saturday 7th April 9 am-4 pm
Do pop along to The Devonport Live Cafe and even get creative yourself with the opportunity to contribute towards one of the stations.